New Towers of Hanoi Puzzle is a mathematical game or puzzle. It consists of a number of disks of different sizes, and three spots(location) where disks can be placed.
The puzzle starts with a stack of disks in ascending order of size on one spot (the smallest at the top).
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another spot, obeying the following rules:
- Only the topmost disk may be moved at a time.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
- 27 Levels. Up to 12 items.
- OpenFeint Social Gaming Network integrated.
- Time and Move based Global Leaderboards.
- Unlock Achievements.
- Send Challenge Requests to your friends.
- Enjoy your own music while playing Hanoi.
- Undo your last 3 moves.
- iOS 4 multitasking supported
- Retina Display Graphics
- Autosave and Resume the Gameplay